KEY REQUIREMENT FOR THE JOB ACTIVITIES.
- Diploma, Industrial Pharmacy professional, Laboratory or Chemistry.
- Knowledge and experience on Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Knowledge on basic Pharmaceutical APIs and other formulary ingredients
- Basic knowledge on pharmaceutical R&D
- Ability to implement SOPs for pharmaceutical manufacturing according to given work environment
- Knowledge to run pharmaceutical laboratory basic tests using B/I Pharmacopeia or any given standard reference guideline
- Report writing, reporting and presentation skills
- Understand pharmaceutical regulatory requirements/compliance in Tanzania.
- A secure job in a continuously expanding company
- Working in a motivated team
- Performance-linked wages
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.BL Biopharm Enterprises LimitedMail: email@example.com