KEY REQUIREMENT FOR THE JOB ACTIVITIES.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Industrial pharmacy or chemistry
- Experienced Industrial Pharmacy professional or Chemist.
- Knowledge and experience on Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Very strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical APIs and other formulary ingredients
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical R&D
- Knowledge to develop and implement SOPs for pharmaceutical manufacturing according to given work environment
- Knowledge to run pharmaceutical laboratory tests/analysis using B/I Pharmacopeia or any given standard reference guideline
- Leadership skills
- Reporting skills
- Understand pharmaceutical regulatory requirements/compliance in Tanzania.
- Computer skills
- A secure job in a continuously expanding company
- Working in a motivated team
- Performance-linked wages
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.BL Biopharm Enterprises LimitedMail: email@example.com